Genesis Global School is the largest Day & Residential School in Noida, with a 30 acre campus. Envisioned as a modern and progressive International school, Genesis blends technology, modern pedagogy, and innovation with culture. A global education prepares young people to understand and interact within a culturally diverse and globally interconnected world.
The school offers excellent opportunities for growth, 6th pay commission emoluments, education for 2 children, 12% CPF, meals during school hours, and accommodation on campus. Deserving candidates, particularly those with experience at reputed schools, may be offered higher emoluments.
Those interested in the positions advertised below may apply within seven days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, through an online submission.
Please indicate the position applied for in the email subject line.
Genesis Career Opportunities:
We are looking for the following:
1. Post Graduate, B.Ed with 7 - 8 years experience of teaching grade 11 and 12 in the following subject: Mathematics, Economics, Biology and Chemistry.
2. Post Graduate with at least 4 years experience of teaching Visual Arts and Theatre in IB Diploma Programme.
3. Post Graduate. B Ed. with 5 - 7 years experience of teaching Maths, Hindi, Science & ESL in Middle School.
4. Graduate, B Ed/ NTT with at least 5-6 years experience, preferably PYP, in teaching all subjects in the Junior School.
5. M.Lib with at least 4 years of experience as IBDP Librarian.
6. Qualified Visual Arts and Music teachers for PYP.
IT Executive with 3 years+ Experience :
1. Installing, configuration and troubleshooting network routers, switches and WIFI devices
2. Troubleshooting of all types Server and Desktop hardware
3. Installation and troubleshooting of Windows server 2008, Window 7 and above operating system
4. Installation and troubleshooting of all Microsoft application software
5. Outlook configuration & Backup
6. Local and Network Printer Installation
7. Creating user accounts, permissions, Group policy on Domain Controller
8. Managing UTM firewall device
9. Monitor and troubleshoot VMware virtual Servers and machine
10. Performing configurations backups of Virtual machines